- An international company looking for a business partner to coach current/exiting employees, or partners of newly relocated employees.
- A professional looking for a new position in an international company.
- A student or graduate looking for career/interview coaching.
- A university looking for career support for students about to enter the job market.
- Relocating to the Netherlands (or have just relocated) and need career or cross-culture workplace communication advice.
- Looking to change your career.
- Looking to get promoted.
- Switching from an academic career to industry or vice versa.
Member of Noloc: Dutch professional association for career professionals and job coaches
- Career Planning
- CV Optimisation
- Job seeking
- Interview preparation in English
- Face to face or online workshops
What do you need to find the right position in an international company?
- A great LinkedIn profile
- A CV that stands out
- A convincing motivation/cover letter
- Good networking skills
Successful project management of your job search involves building a strong network, a professional personal brand, an excellent elevator pitch and investing in the time to tailor your CV and prepare for all interview scenarios. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about a service. Coaching can be done face-to-face or online.