According to the global analytical and consulting firm Gallup
“People who know and use their strengths every day …
- have higher levels of energy and vitality
- are more likely to achieve their goals
- are more confident
- perform better
- are more engaged at work
- experience less stress
- are more effective at developing themselves and growing as individuals
- 3x more likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- 6x more likely to be engaged in their jobs”
I coach individuals, leaders and teams on how to use the resulting strength themes and talents from the leading strengths assessment Gallup CliftonStrengths to help realise their full potential.
The wonderful thing about human beings is that we are all unique but many do not understand the value of their uniqueness and they undervalue their natural core talents. Even if they know their talents and strengths, they are not sure what to do with them in different contexts. Not many people understand how others perceive their talents. There are nearly 34 million possible combinations of top five themes.
Contact me for more information: Karen@kgtconsulting.nl